Business Accounting is the world’s bestselling textbook on bookkeeping and accounting. It provides students with a clear and straight forward introduction to the core techniques and skills required to fully understand the foundations of financial accounting. Each topic is back up by a wealth of worked examples, as well as a rich pool of self assessment material, so that students can monitor their own progress and understanding.
* Easy-to-follow explanations of contemporary accounting practice, including double entry bookkeeping and the preparation of financial statements
* Clear and logical progression through topics
* Activities designed to reinforce your understanding of key concepts
* Over 300 review questions, including past Examination Board questions
* 100 multiple choice questions with answers
* Regularly-updated companion website including further self-test questions and accounting standards updates
Business Accounting Volume 1 is used on a wide variety of courses in accounting and business, both at secondary and tertiary level and for those studying for professional qualifications.
* Paperback: 1216 pages
* Publisher: FT Prentice Hall; 6Rev Ed edition (Mar 1993)
* Language English
* ISBN-10: 0273039121