When it was first published, How to Make Money in Stocks hit the investing world like a jolt, providing readers with the first in-depth explanation of William J. O'Neil's innovative CAN SLIM investing method. Five years later, O'Neil, founder for the industry icon Investor's Business Daily, revised his classic text and provided readers with a newer glimpse on how the average investor can make money in the equities market.
This third edition of How to Make Money in Stocks has been revised and updated with new chapters designed to help investors increase their performance. New discussions include:
* Greater clarification of the key CAN SLIM investment strategy
* Expanded analysis of the general market from the top of year 2000 to the market bottom of 2001
* New models of the greatest stock market winners that provide more basis for the ongoing effectiveness and superior performance of the CAN SLIM strategy
* Fresh stock charts featured in two colors for easier analysis of trends
* And an invaluable guide on how to maximize both Investor's Business Daily and www.investors.com to find winning stocks
Like his international bestselling 24 Essential Lessons for Investment Success, which stayed on international business bestseller lists for close to 6 months in 2000, How to Make Money in Stocks is the best reference for the individual investor in how to stay afloat and ahead in the rocky and volatile equities markets of the 21st century.
* Paperback: 288 pages
* Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 3 edition (May 23, 2002)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 0071373616