|2016-08-24 17:35 #483820|
Feeling enthusiastic about expanding the global HR services market with our vivid & future oriented team members? We are in! What about you?
Job opportunity: Business Development Manager - #HRU
If you are high-spirited, ambitious and always think outside the box, we have the perfect job for you! Candarine are seeking a Business Development Manager, working as part of a young, innovative team and forward-thinking company.
Our services combine HR events services with inbound marketing expertise. Our ideal team-mate will have a passionate digital mind and a desire to work within the exciting field of events services & HR community building. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
We structure our work by defining key objectives and results for each quarter. These focus on improving every individual’s key skills and the success of the team and company as a whole.
On joining Candarine as Business Development Manager, your objectives in the first quarter (3 months) will be:
Increase competences in Inbound Sales and HR industry
- Finish Hubspot certificates that allow you to understand our main tool used in all business processes, including sales and marketing.
- Use inbound Sales methodology in your daily tasks.
Create and implement #HRU business development strategy to attract customers
- Specify business development process (from SQLs to Deals) and goals aligned with marketing goals (MQLs) based on the business plan.
- Help marketing manager to develop Inbound Marketing plan oriented to potential buyers based on defined buyers personas.
- Help team lead to plan a sales budget by constantly updating sales pipeline (including probabilities) in Hubspot.
Implement events sponsorship campaigns to attract sponsors for the specific events
- Make lists of potential sponsors from existing Hubspot contacts & other sources (MQLs, etc.).
- Approach the potential sponsors
- Confirm sponsors for the upcoming events
What we value
Continuous learning, transparency and treating the workplace as a community are just a few of Candarine's cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of open-minded people who are passionate about self-improvement.
What we offer
Competitive salary, flexible working hours and location, flat hierarchy. Most importantly, the possibility to work in friendly, supportive and international team!
Apply here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/b2b8a1faa7eb
|2016-08-24 20:15 #483828|
Rusiskai dar reikejo parasyti. Daug potencialiu kandidatu galejo ir nesuprasti teksto ;)