|2014-11-27 16:11 #422238|
Candarine is expanding its operations in Lithuania and looking for an English speaking accountant in Vilnius. The accountant will take over accounting for Candarine legal entities in Europe (currently Lithuania, Finland and the UK). As the company expands the accountant will participate in creation of the finance team and procedures for the Candarine, will participate in improving of accounting systems, Candarine platform and other finance related applications. Accountant will work together with the CFO and the Management team.We are looking for someone who is not only passionate about the numbers but can also name himself/herself as an enthusiastic, creative and ingenious individual. If you love working in a highly-spirited young and innovative team, Candarine might be the perfect match. Send us your resume or simply drop us an e-mail listing things you have done so far and we will meet you for a coffee!
Job description, tasks
• Day to day bookkeeping
• Responsible for daily cash reconciliation. This includes managing the cash process from the starting point of daily postings through the final reconciliation of the monthly bank statement to the general ledger.
• Payroll calculations
• Responsible for reconciling and maintaining fixed assets and related depreciation according to company policy.
• Assists in the preparation of the monthly financial package.
• Assists in periodic audits of payroll, AP balances, accrued receipts balances, etc.
• Coordinates financial projects/assignments and prepares related spreadsheets, analysis, and other materials as assigned by the – CFO.
• At least 2 years experience as accountant, working with multinational companies would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Lithuanian payroll calculation
• Experience in VAT returns, other statutory reporting
• Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people and functions.
• Ability to multitask and analyze detailed financial information.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• In-depth understanding of financial accounting.
• Good command of English language
• Work in friendly and supportive team
• Be part of creating the finance department
• Competitive salary
• Flexible hours
• Flexible working location
APPLY HERE: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/010bccffed2a